YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR CONCERN!
The protection of your privacy is very important to us here at Suresh KumarNair Ministries. We value your trust, and want you to understand what
information we collect, how we protect it, and how it is used. Personal information—nonpublic information that identifies you—is essential to SKNM in
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
When you contact Suresh Kumar Nair Ministries, we may request certain information in order to provide the services and/or products
you have requested or to minister to you. This may include identification and contact information, as well as transactions and past experiences with SKNM. Examples where such information may be
requested include: subscriptions, prayer needs, meeting registration forms or other forms containing your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, and past transactions you have had with us
Any reference to “Suresh Kumar Nair Ministries”
- > SKNM will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- > SKNM will only share personal information in the interest of public safety and as required by law.
- > SKNM will notify you, and seek approval, in the event we desire to use any information covered by this policy in any manner not already described herein.
- > SKNM may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or other people when we have your consent to share the information, or, if we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- > SKNM restricts access to your personal information to only those employees who have reasonable need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.